Types of Data Collected
We collect personal information about you when you use the First of the Month app. Some of this information is required to provide the services associated with the First of the Month app.
Information collected when utilising the First of the Month app includes:
- Account and Contact Information – Such as first name, last name, date of birth and email address.
- Purchase History – Such as information on if you have a valid subscription to additional features which are available in the First of the Month app.
- Health Data – Such as medical appointments and family history of medical conditions.
- App Usage Information – Such as filters applied when searching for beverages, pages or content you view and links clicked on during the usage of the First of the Month App.
How we Use Your Personal Information
Information collected when you utilise First of the Month is solely used for purposes to improve the user experience when utilising the First of the Month app. These purposes include:
- Provide a personalised app offering including personalised welcome messages.
- Provide users a means to retrieve previous data that was entered into the app, for example the retrieval of previous medical appointments.
- Provide an enhanced product offering including the suggestion of medical appointments to attend.
- Secure your account and data by providing a secure login portal for you to access your personal data.
- Provide statistical analysis about the use of the App, including providing personalised insight on your utilisation of the app.
How we Share your personal information
Personal information collected about you is not shared with any third parties.
Compliance with Law
We may be required to share your personal information to comply with applicable laws, lawful requests and legal processes. If appropriate we may notify members about legal requests unless providing notice is prohibited by the legal process itself.
Data Retention Policy
If you create an account with First of the Month your data will be retained for as long as the account remains active. If you wish to deactivate your account then you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org in order to deactivate your account and to remove all information related to your account. Users can also selectively remove data associated with their account through various delete options.
User Choices and Controls
Users can chose to make a series of steps if they do not wish personal information to be collected by the app when they utilised it.
- Device permissions – Users can revoke any permissions which they are prompted to grant, for example location information
- Profile Information – Users may chose what information is provided when creating the app, including not providing any previous medical information.
- Request deletion of data – Users may request to have any data related to them to be deleted and removed from the app by contacting email@example.com.
Cross-Border Data Transfers
We store information collected from the app on the Google Cloud Platform. These servers are located in Australia.
The app may contain links to other websites, applications or online services operated by third parties. We do not control any of these third party websites, mobile applications or online services and are not responsible for their actions or contents. Each of these third-party services may have different rules regarding the collection of your personal information and their own independent privacy policies. We are not responsible for the content or online services associated with these third-party platforms.